Frequently Asked Questions
How do I place my order?
- Click on the horseshoe of your choice.
- Then, for each horseshoe individually, choose the text to be engraved (max. two lines) and the message for your greeting card and "add to shopping basket".
- Click on the next horseshoe of your choice etc.
- After that go to `Cart´ (top of the page)
- Here you can add your billing address, delivery address and your method of payment (Paypal or Creditcard)
- Directly after placing your order you will receive our Invoice per email.
- Within 7-10* working days you should receive your Good Luck Horseshoe at the delivery address submitted by you. *For exact delivery times, please see next question.
What are the delivery times for an order?
- When ordering before 12:00 CET on working days (Mon-Fri), orders will be shipped out the same day.
- Delivery can take up 7-11 working days max. for USA / Canada, rest of the world on request. Please always provide the telephone number for the delivery address.
How many characters can be engraved on a Good Luck Horseshoe?
In the order form you can submit your personal text up up to 18 characters in the first line, and up to 15 for the second line. Characters include letters, numbers and spaces, as well as ## for a (one) heart or @@ for two entwined rings. The Font used for the engraving is Arial.
How can I order an engraving of two entwined rings, i.e. between Names?
When ordering a Good Luck Horseshoe for a wedding (see picture), you can enter @@ as symbol of two entwined rings to be engraved. You can also enter ## as symbol for a (single) Heart, or & for a &-sign, but apart from that, no other special characters are available.
How much does a Good Luck Horseshoe cost?
All our prices are available through our website and on the order form for each horseshoe.
Engraving costs for one or two lines are mentioned with the horseshoe of your choice (normally 5,00 & 7,50 GBP and $ 7.50 & $ 7.50 respectively).
Our prices include all administrative costs, taxes and shipping: no extra charges apply*.
* Only for normal delivery: Express Delivery possible against extra charges.
* Please also note: when delivering outside EU, in special cases the recipient may be asked to pay upon delivery for customs charges: we NEVER know until delivered and against how much!
What methods of payment are available?
You can pay directly through: PayPal, Visa, Mastercard and Maestro
What discounts are available when ordering multiple horseshoes?
When ordering two or more Good Luck horseshoes in the same order and both shipped to the same address, you will automatically receive a discount of 10%. For large and/or special orders (such as for companies having individual requirements), special prices apply. Please contact us directly (see our contact details and our contact form on our website).
Does my order come with a Guarantee?
For centruries, millions of people all over the world believe that horseshoes bring Good Luck. This is why our horseshoes come with a unique and lifelong guarantee: no cure, no pay! Give the horseshoe a chance to bring you Good Luck, be patient. If after 1 year you still haven't had any Good Luck, please ship it back to us complete with your full address & contact details - you will receive a new horseshoe for free, no questions asked. We will send you the same type of horseshoe, but the engraving can be different, please include a note with the desired engraving if different from the original horseshoe.
How do you position a Good Luck horseshoe?
You can place a horseshoe on the wall with end pointing upwards. In our Good Luck booklet you will find a few suggestions on page 12. On page 16 are instructions on how to use the horseshoe nails for placing the horseshoe on the wall. For more details read the page: how to hang a Horseshoe
Do the horseshoes all have the same measurements and shapes?
Horseshoes are made to measure for every horse. Therefore, no two horseshoes are the same, they are unique.
Apart from that, the horseshoes have been weathered through wear and tear, as well they should be: new horseshoes do not bring Good Luck! Scratches and signs of wear are normal. The average size is about 12 x12 cms, the weight is about 350-550 grammes.