A shiny chrome good luck charm
We have made this version especially for a modern interior where the chrome fits beautifully. We have already seen this lucky charm in boardrooms of large companies and in sleekly designed villas. A well-known Interior Designer often incorporates this version in his designs.
This chrome horseshoe is a really used horseshoe which, after a thorough cleaning, has a beautiful chrome finish. Of course there is a lifetime guarantee on this horseshoe! The horseshoe is engraved for you free of charge with for example a name and a date. The horseshoe is on a nice cushion or on a bed of straw in the gift box. You can specify the filling of the gift box below.
This lucky package is for people who appreciate a stylish gift. With the desk standard it is a jewel for every interior.
Every horse is different, which is why every horseshoe is unique in shape and size. An average horseshoe weighs 0.4 kilos and has a size of 12 x 14 cm.
With the form above you can have your own personal text engraved in our studio. That can be a name or a special date, but also a text like "Good luck" or "I love you". We do the engraving completely free !
This horseshoe is placed on a nice cushion or on a bed of straw in the gift box. With the form above you can choose your own filling. As soon as you open the gift box, the horseshoe shines towards you.
Chrome horseshoe, very suitable as a gift:
What's in the package:
- The chrome lucky horseshoe, engraved for free with your personal text.
- The book 'Good luck': you can choose from Dutch, German, English and French. You can make a choice on the order form.
- 2 original horseshoe nails in a nice folder.
- A certificate that the horseshoe is really used.
- Our unique happiness guarantee.
- Everything packed in a nice gift box.
More about the chrome horseshoe
Where does a chrome horseshoe fit? A few examples:
- Consider a boardroom or a meeting room of a modern company
- A modern villa
- A minimalist home
- A living room with lots of gray and white
- With people who don't like gold