Red: The gift with a lot of love
Red stands for love, passion and fire. It screams; "I love you!" With this horseshoe you want to tell someone something. That you love him and that you can no longer live without him or that you always think of her and that she makes you happy.
These coated lucky horseshoes were also used by a horse, because everyone knows that only used horseshoes bring good luck. They are thoroughly cleaned and then coated with a warm red color.
Every horse is different, which is why every horseshoe is unique in shape and size. An average horseshoe weighs 0.4 kilos and has a size of 12 x 14 cm.
With the form above you can have your own personal text engraved in our studio. That can be a name or a special date, but also a text like "Good luck" or "I love you". We do the engraving completely free !
This red horseshoe is on a nice cushion or on a bed of straw in the gift box. With the form above you can choose your own filling.
A red horseshoe: very suitable as a gift as:
What's in the package:
- The red lucky horseshoe, engraved for free with your personal text.
- The booklet 'Good Luck': you can choose from the Dutch, German, English and French languages. You can make a choice on the order form.
- 2 original horseshoe nails in a nice folder.
- A certificate that the horseshoe is really used.
- Our unique happiness guarantee.
- Everything packed in a nice gift box.
More about red horseshoes
Red stands for luck. That is generally known. And this has a different meaning in different countries.
- For example, in countries such as Turkey, Spain, Italy and Mexico, it seems to be quite normal to wear red underwear for good luck.
- In Asian countries, where especially Buddhism is central, you will find many red Buddha statues.
- But in China too, red is seen as the color of happiness. You can find this color everywhere in the streets, lanterns and their flag. With Chinese New Year's Eve, children receive red packets that contain money. Red also stands for wealth here.