Happiness with a real layer of gold!No gift can radiate more happiness than this lucky horseshoe. As a marriage proposal or wedding gift, this gold-plated horseshoe is a much-chosen (and highly appreciated) gift. These lucky horseshoes are originally used horseshoes (and therefore always bring good luck). They have been thoroughly cleaned and then gilded with 24 carat. You can choose the filling of the gift box yourself and have a personal text engraved in the horseshoe for free. Add the unique (golden) design display, the make this gift complete!
A golden lucky charm
This horseshoe has been a bestseller since we started selling lucky horseshoes in 1999. Since then it has been found in many houses. We are almost certain that it also hangs in a real palace.
These golden horseshoes have brought many people luck and it will do it for you!
This lucky horseshoe is really used, a horse has been riding on it for weeks. Because everyone knows that only used horseshoes bring good luck. The horseshoes are thoroughly cleaned after use and provided with a real golden layer of 24 carat gold.
Every horse is different, which is why every horseshoe is unique in shape and size. An average horseshoe weighs 0.4 kilos and has a size of 12 x 14 cm.
With the form above you can specify your own text that we engrave for you in our studio. We do the engraving completely free !
This horseshoe is on a nice cushion in the color of your choice. With the form above you can choose your own filling. (Straw is not available outside the EU due to customs regulations.)
A golden horseshoe: very suitable as a gift as:
What's in the package:
- The golden lucky horseshoe with your own engraving.
- The booklet 'Good Luck': you can choose from the Dutch, German, English and French languages. You can make a choice on the order form.
- 2 original gold-plated horseshoe nails in a nice folder.
- A certificate that the horseshoe is really used.
- Our unique good luck guarantee.
- Everything packed in a nice gift box.
You will find golden horseshoes in all shapes all over the world. A few examples:
- A famous example is the 'Golden Horseshoe' in Canada. it is a large, very prosperous area in the shape of a horseshoe. Hence the name.
- Golden Horseshoe restaurants and hotels, mostly in the USA. And of course not to forget the Golden Horseshoe restaurant in Disneyland.
- Golf clubs around the world bear this name.
- Ebay offers hundreds of 'golden horseshoe' items. The most expensive we could find was €12,000 (our golden horseshoes are a lot cheaper!)
- We found a beautiful fairy tale in which a prince with golden horseshoes managed to seduce the girls in the village.